About Me

My photo
The egg shell is so fragile yet so strong!! :)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

am I THAT invisible?? :'(

Hi Miss
Ane' I have a rash on my back
I don't know what to do
But it hurts day & night!
Miss, sweet Miss!
can you help me?
Miss??


Hello sir!
Ane' I've not eaten for days
Other than garbage.
Oh dear sir, you have no idea
How hard it is
To find a bit of water to drink
Sir can you help?
Sir??
Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im down here!!
Am I truly that hard to see??!!
I'm looking at you
& my heart is about to burst!
& my eyes burn of a rain just about to fall!

Ane i know you little sirs & misses are busy
That you face the struggle of life as I do!
But please look at me!!
It takes only a second!!
& you will realise that more than food or water or medication......
What i really want is a tiny bit of LOVE!
Talk to me!
Notice me!

& I'll give you all I have to give
All that is precious to me
My love, my heart
The wag of my tail!

& My LIFE! I promise! I do!

Please please !
LOOK AT ME!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!


AM I THAT INVISIBLE!!

Am I REALLY  that INVISIBLE!!!!!!!















image ~ WAPA

No comments:

Post a Comment