About Me

My photo
The egg shell is so fragile yet so strong!! :)

Friday, January 13, 2012

TEXTs

TEXT RECEIVED:
Hey
I'm not gonna tell this again!
He doesn't need you!
He's got me!
Let go of him, he's mine!!

TEXT TO BE SENT:

Hey I AM soooo not going to tell THIS again!!
I DON'T NEED HIM!!
I don't need a good for nothing shadow of a man LIKE him!
Dwelling in a land haunted by glimpse of past lighting!
Who does not know what friendship, or love or caring
& last but not least
what it means to be human, ANYMORE!
I WILL not need him
even if I were desperate to get my LAST egg fertilised!
even if he's the last MALE on earth!!

& hey
I've already let him go
so so so long ago!

But let your young & crazy heart be warned!
He is no one's!
For he is not even HIS!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! dat is real awesome. Had similar stuff in ma life.

    Hope its only an imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)thank you. i wish too that it's my over the top imagination, but this did happen & it was hilarious

    ReplyDelete