About Me

My photo
The egg shell is so fragile yet so strong!! :)

Monday, January 30, 2012

I hardly know you.. now

I’ve seen you.
I’ve seen your smile.
I’ve seen your anger.
I’ve seen your tears.

I’ve seen you.
I’ve seen you in light.
With all your flaws.
Standing bright & tall!

I’ve seen you in the dark,
With all my senses fighting
To compensate  for the useless pair of eyes,
To know your  ridges & valleys
As the back of my palms.
To remember when you're gone!

I’ve seen you.
When you were about to reach
That place of ecstasy.
I’ve watched you as you open that door
& step inside
alone.

I have seen you.
Seen glimpse of what I thought is your heart!
A beautiful creature running wild & free!

And I DID know you
Then.

But now you’ve closed the door behind
Leaving me on the verge
To come.

Shifted your heart to a strange landscape
I could never reach.

I DO see you now
In my mind
A stranger I hardly know!

No comments:

Post a Comment